first impressions / benefit gimme brow

It's so hard knowing you have a considerable amount of Boots points just sitting on your advantage card waiting to be spent. So today I plodded (?) along to Boots to pick up the newly released Benefit Gimme Brow. At £17.50 for a tube that could be mistaken for a sample or mini, its not something I would've rushed out to buy with my precious pennies, but after reading rave review after rave review on some of my favourite beauty blogs I fancied giving it a whirl.


This is more of a first impressions post, as I only bought it today and have only tried it once I shouldn't really call it a review. But I am so so sure this is a true wonder product. It's a brush on 'fibre gel' that both leaves colour on the skin and hair - tinting, combing and setting all in one. Time saver, potential money saver - I'm impressed. 

Usually I use a Maybelline pencil to lightly fill in my eyebrows, which is fine. Not brilliant, but fine. When I need my eyebrows waxed, I struggle to get enough definition to hide the fact they need done, and I'm always tempted to try a bit of a bolder brow. In walks Gimme Brow and all problems are solved...


I went for Light/Medium which I think is a pretty good match. I have no idea what the Dark would've looked like on me, even though my hair is really dark. The shade is not too warm either so it looks really natural. All in all, something I'm really excited to try out. What else are Boots points for?

ps. Just taken my make up off and it removes like a dream with my L'Oreal Micellar Water - bonus points!

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Benefit brow products really are an absolute dream. I bought this one a few months ago and will definitely be repurchasing - so time efficient...aka I get more time in bed in the morning. So winner for me!

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete